Spring and summer are the very best times for non-emergency chimney repairs and preventive maintenance. From the middle of August through the end of January we are very tightly scheduled and are generally one month out for scheduling. We encourage you to call during the early spring and summer months to schedule an appointment for these types of repairs.
The Day of Your Appointment
- Remove fragile items from the fireplace and anything of value near the fireplace.
- Any wood or coal appliance MUST be shut down at least 12 hours prior to the scheduled appointment time.
- We need about 6ft to work around your fireplace.
- Watch us work if you would like to. We want our customers to be educated so they can learn about what we do.
- Payment is due immediately upon completion THE DAY SERVICES ARE RENDERED.
- Accepted forms of payment include: cash, check or credit card.